Curbside Pickup now Available! (6/25/2020)
With Curbside Pickup you can get all of the same great services you expect from David French Music from the comfort of your car.
How does it work?
- Shop online at www.davidfrenchmusic.com and select "Curbside Pickup" when you place your order online for rentals, accessories and more
- When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive a notification (Text Message for Rental Contracts, Email for all other Orders)
- Pick Up your order during our Curbside Hours
- Looking for no-contact pickup? We'll put your order in your trunk
We know there is more to your needs than just a purchase. We can also help you Curbside with:
- Dropping off a Repair (please call in advance for repair services)
- Have your string instrument tuned
- Have a string replaced on your instrument
- Returning your Instrument Rental
Please allow 5-10 minutes for items to be brought to your vehicle
We appreciate your patience while we retrieve your order! Make sure that you reply to any text messages you may receive while you are waiting Curbside.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Order in advance at www.davidfrenchmusic.com
- Wait for notification that your order is ready (about 1 business day)
- Drive to David French Music at 53B Otis St Westborough, MA
- Park in a Numbered Curbside Pickup space
- Follow the directions on the parking sign to send a TEXT that you have arrived
- Reply with the requested information
- Please allow 5 minutes for service (this may be extended during peak hours). WE appreciate your patience
What days/times are Pickups Available?
Monday 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Tuesday 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Thursday 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday 2:00 - 5:00 pm
What should I do when I arrive?
Park in a numbered curbside spot and text the keyword on the
parking sign to "55678". You will receive a reply asking for further information about your order. Please make sure you provide all requested information.
Can I return my Rental through Curbside Pickup?
Yes you can! Please complete our Cancellation Form or call Customer Service at (508) 366-5994 to cancel your agreement and ensure no further charges are incurred. When you arrive to return, text "DFRETURNS" to 55678 and reply with your Parking Spot #.
How long does it take for an order to be ready for Pick Up?
The time to process your order will vary depending on what you order and the availability, usually 24-48 hours. We will contact you as soon as your order is ready for pick up. Please make sure to add "[email protected]" to your address book to keep all our messages in your Inbox.
Do I need to call you when I arrive?Please follow the Curbside Pickup Sign instructions to send us a text when you arrive. For assistance, text "DFHELP" to 55678 and someone will call you.
What should I do to prepare for a Service Appointment?
Please make sure that your instrument is properly labeled with your student's name and school, or your personal contact information. If you have your account number, please include that on your label.