David French Music is passionate about providing the best Instrumental School Music Service in New England, and we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
Part Time Retail Sales Associate
We are seeking to add a fun and energetic person to our team. This person will be a primary contact for in-store accessory and instrument sales, rentals, and lesson/repair inquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers and provide information about products and services and sell merchandise
- Assist customers with instrument rentals
- Provide exceptional customer service
- The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with inventory and maintaining displays and store appearance
- Ability to follow procedures to open and close store
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiar with musical instruments and products
- Working knowledge of computers
- Some retail or relevant experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
The position is for 3 evenings a week from about 4:00-9:00 and Saturdays 9:00-3:00. Additional weekly hours may also be available. Applicants available for summer only need not apply.
Pay is $16.00/hour
We are a growing company and there is potential for more hours or future advancement.
Posted May 1, 2017
Please email all Resumes to Sales@DavidFrenchMusic.com